Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tracey Renee Anderson, Robert Atlas



Clean-cut Robert Atlas didn't want the baby, and he didn't want to be tied down to a common-law wife. He wanted to party on Friday nights with his boys. Pretty Tracy Renee didn't deserved what happened to her. Atlas is claiming self defense. Self defense against what, exactly...a pregnant woman behind a locked front door and a locked bathroom door that YOU kicked down? Wow, the death penalty seems most likely for this handsome killer. (photo credit: Police file photo)





"Locked Out"

Case summary: Tracy Anderson was stabbed to death in March 2014. According to the medical examiners, the poor pregnant woman received stab wounds to the face and stomach by a very angry Robert Atlas. Robert Atlas was stressed out in the relationship with Tracy Anderson. Sources say, he didn't really love her and no longer wanted to be with her.


Motive: Police say Robert Atlas became enraged when Tracy Anderson locked him out of the house while he was out partying with his boys late that Friday night.



This was a very sad case that I had to cover this week. It reminded me so much of the Cherica Adams case. Another example of a man who doesn't know how to handle the pressures of family life.



Here is a timeline for the murder of Tracy Anderson

Another article about the details in the affidavit

Robert Atlas' upcoming trial

17 comments:

  1. Terrible case, omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to High School with Tracy in Redford, MI. Very sad case. I keep looking for info on the Robert Atlas trial and it seems there hasnt been anything in the news since early April. I hope he gets the death penalty too! She didn't have to die and neither did her baby. I'm praying for her family, still to this day that they and Tracy find justice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, nothing new right now until this goes to trial. This is very disturbing to me. I pray for her family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sad! I actually went to high school with Robert in Illinois! Can't believe this happened, seemed very out of character for him but you never truly know somebody!

      Delete
    2. I dated Robert Atlas in my early 20s, he never once exhibited violent behavior towards me. I pray for his soul, he seems very troubled and tormented at this time but justice needs to be served to him.

      Delete
  4. I know that Robert Atlas has a history of domestic violence cases, sad to see that this one ended in the murder of two lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me at brooklolly@aol.com. I would like to hear more about his past cases.

      Delete
    2. He goes to trial next month

      Delete
  5. Wow. I went to high school with this guy. I am in shock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know his ass and YES I believe he did that Shit!! Crazy as hell! He use to date a girl in Tennessee and she said he was very possessive and moody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wel i have just noticed this man has been i tennessee and ilinois and ended up in michigan? could it be that he may be a very highly wanted man in other states for some other crimes noone knew about considering that he has been all over the place and has a history of domestic violence and obsessive behavior coming from this criminal justice major right here there is a VERY short lead to murder.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just miss my friend... :(

    #RIPTracy&BabyAshton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just miss my friend... :(

    #RIPTracy&BabyAshton

    ReplyDelete
  10. considering that it has been mentioned in a few comments that he has been living in different states at different times, from illinois to tennessee, and then michigan is it possible that he has other crimes that he has ran from? coming from this criminal justice major here domestic violence is a very short lead to murder and well it just seems VERY likely he has more skeletons in his close than most will think about. and I heard he has gotten only life + 50 years as a sentence and i think he should rot in hell for his crime!

    ReplyDelete

Comments that contain curse words will not be approved.